At Ninja School the Orange belt represents the first stage of 'Intermediate' Ninja training. Although many basic principles and terminologies are understood, there are some finer details that need to be mastered. Now is the time to refine previous techniques as well as adding some more advanced techniques and terminologies.
The Four Element Development
- Maintain focus and attitude.
- Improve all round responsibility, focus, kindness and other traits associated with 'The Ninja Way'.
- Application of all transitions against other orange belts of similar size/strength.
- Shuriken throwing: 7 out of 10 on target from 3 meters with weak hand.
- Shuriken throwing: 7 out of 10 on target from 4 meters with strong hand.
- 10 Dimond Push-ups.
- 'Cartwheels' (8 meters).
Once all four stripes have been awarded at any given grade there is a minimum two week waiting period before the student receives his or her next belt. The grading system is designed this way to make sure students are transferring the mental & emotional skills learned at Ninja School into their home & school environments. It also gives the student time to learn our expectation of them as they reach the next stage of their Ninja Journey...
At the end of this two week period we will consult with the students guardians as a final confirmation that they are ready.